My son got pulled over

Local time
6:56 AM
yep he finally got pulled over
he is only 14
He didnt get a ticket cause i made sure he had a backpack with
the laws about motorcylcles...when he got pulled over....he ask the cop a question about the age(totally played him)...
it was accually pretty funny

yep he finally got pulled over
he is only 14
He didnt get a ticket cause i made sure he had a backpack with
the laws about motorcylcles...when he got pulled over....he ask the cop a question about the age(totally played him)...
it was accually pretty funny

Your son got pulled over.

Your age is 28 (according to your profile)

Your son is 14.

How old is Mom?

Like Pablo, I'm curious, is 14 legal in CA?

:)

Why would you let your 14 year old go riding on a Moped on the Public roads without you, that's the way to DEFINITELY get him pulled over.

just my .02

I wish my dad was cool as your and let me ride a motorized bike when i was his age. My 0.02.

my nephew is 9 and we are building one for him... I know he isnt my son but it's kinda like he is. I am still questioning whether or not I want to connect the drive chain yet for the engine. He is very mature for a 9 year old... to talk to him you would think he was a short 8th grader. He has ridden my GEBE townie a few times but I still dont know... what do you guys think? Should I connect the chain and let him ride the grubee 80cc powered cruiser... or make him wait a while?

As long as you don't let him ride on an open road (aka only in your yard or in a field with no one else around) then it's cool..

Anyone who let's someone that's under the legal age knowingly ride on an open road with the chance that they can injure others should be smacked upside the head. I don't care how mature, they SEEM, they still aren't truly aware of how dangerous a vehicle that can move more than 15 miles and hour, can actually be. It's a recipe for disaster. My 13 yr old rides an electric bike that goes 15 mph and has no clue how dangerous it is because to him a bicycle, in ANY form, is more of a toy than anything else.. Same thing with paintball.. To him it's kind of a toy, but I explained to him how dangerous something like that is, by letting him get hit by ONE paintball from 100' away... After that. He got the point. Unfortunately with a motored bike, that lesson can't be learned without major hurt.

should be smacked upside the head.

...with a six-foot shovel. (just kidding - LMAO) I have a few neighbor kids that are always bugging me about wanting to ride my MB, but I just don't see myself letting that happen. That thing scares me sometimes when I am in some heavy traffic and need to go faster than my "comfortable" speed to avoid the cagers. I will say this, we can not make that decision for you. There are many kids ~9,10~ that are riding 250 Motorcycles, some even younger. You could always rig up a governor for it.

Back