62 Mph Push Trailer!with Video!

Great,just what i'de like to do....speed wobble over the road passing cars with no helmet. :rolleyes:zzzzzz

great motor what ever it is. not impressed with the connection that induces that wobble. even less impressed with the lack of concern for personal safety of self or others on that road.

i have nothing against speed but you should pick your place much more responsibly.

steve

The rider almost got hit in the last few seconds of the video by a merging vehicle.

O:cry:ooooh, no safety gear!

concern for personal safety of self or others on that road.

i have nothing against speed but you should pick your place much more responsibly.

steve
I totally agree with you Steve. I got going that fast once but with my full gear on (full face helmet, chest protector and pads). I decided it was too fast for a bicycle so I geared it back down. I'm happy with mid 40's for a top speed but I usually cruise around the mid 20's to low 30's.

Actually looks like the woddles might be coming from the tire tread tracking on cuts and groove on the highway. It would definitly help its stability if the trailer was lower to the ground. The top heaviness of the trailer will increase the wobble.

Back