NEW lower price on SBP Shift Kits

Pablo

Vendor
Local time
12:25 AM
As we approach the one year mark with the shift kit we have decided to drop the price to $179.50 for the Standard kit and $219.50 for the Deluxe Shift Kit. Plus both kits now come standard with a chain adjuster and the Deluxe has the added choice of a 9T or 11T along with the regular 10T shaft output gear.

Our suppliers lowered prices a bit via increased volume (can you say blanket PO's?) and frankly our persistence since day one.

SBP Shifter Kits

Guys, that's awesome. Anychane you can offer a kit with the upgraded freewheel? This way, a purchaser wouldn't have the old style freewheel hub lying around after he bought the upgraded one separately.

hi any chance of a discount for an Aussie customer? I just recently bought your last expansion chamber and a few other bits the chamber goes great, and how hard would it be to put a shift kit on a OCC type chopper?

hi any chance of a discount for an Aussie customer? I just recently bought your last expansion chamber and a few other bits the chamber goes great, and how hard would it be to put a shift kit on a OCC type chopper?

The price is the same anywhere in the world. And we have shipped just about everywhere as you know! :geek:

It's been done. I believe there are some good pictures on the other channel. Not an easy thing but his looks nice.

Hi I was reading a old thread and it said that you where making a shift kit which just uses the left hand side of the bike wheel (the engine drive side) what ever happened?

sorry it was ghost0 that said that -

"Funny you should ask about the left side geared hub option. My dad and I are in the process of designing that very item. We should have prototypes by the beginning of the year. We may even ask of few of the members to try out a few of the prototypes to get some feedback. I will keep all up to date as the project progresses."

the link to thread - http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=7600

This was posted in nov. 2007

D'OH! I only now just installed mine finally. Bought it a while ago. Shoulda waited :rolleyes: Great kit. And I agree the addition of the HD freewheel to the kit would be a nice bonus. Or at least if buying the HD freewheel seperately to the kit, we could get a few $$ off the kit and you could not send the standard freewheel.

just a thought.

PS. Especially since at Canadian exchange rate near 20% the shift kit, HD freewheel starts to add up.

Bottom line though... the shift kit is a great THING!

Back