New Project Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale

Hello everyone,
since I posted this project, I've found that tough times call for thinning the herd. It is still as pictured, with the addition of a Whizzer drop stand the original solid chrome Elgin sprocket, correct for the bike. I have period front motorcycle sealed beam clamp on headlamp, and a lighted, jeweled tail lamp, neither are mounted but included. I'd like to get $800. You couldn't gather these parts and build your own for this, so I'll save you the trouble. It's located in OC, CA. Local pickup is encouraged,:love: and shipping is available if it comes to it.:sick: Shipping is on your dime, of course.

whizzer bluebird

Are those the original fenders on that bike??
Geo.

They are correct for the period but I'm not 100% sure what they came off of. They are the sturdiest ones I could find while putting it together. They are built almost more like motorcycle fenders than bicycle fenders.

Yes, she's just hibernating under a cover in the garage.
As a side note, the Bluebird frame has not been altered with dimples or welding or holes drilled, so if you wanted to restore it as an original bike, and transfer all the whizzer stuff onto another frame, it's a good candidate. I even have that "another frame" for ya...:eek:

Wow. It's been forever since I've logged into this site. I only rode the bike a few times around the block, and has been under a cover in the garage ever since. I'm so ashamed!

Moderators Note:
Yep...It's been ten years now and thats how long its been since there were any replies to this thread and none of the folks that joined you on this thread are here any longer...You may have noticed that when you posted your post today that there was a warning in red to please not revive threads older than three years old...for that reason, I'm locking the thread...Welcome back and please join in current existing threads or start brand new ones again...lol...DAMIEN1307...Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back