Clutch issue: small ball bearings loose in clutch

Elmstreetmotorized

Local time
11:11 AM
I am new to the site, I did a little searching but did t find much on this. So I apologize in advance if this has been covered and I missed it.
I have a new 66cc china from boygofast. Around the 2nd or 3rd start I noticed some noise from the clutch. As if something was loose inside and moving around. When I pulled the cover off I found multiple small metal balls loose inside. They appear to me to be the balls from the inside of a bearing. Is this normal? They don't appear to be serving any purpose other then causing damage.
Any help would be appreciated

no, not normal. Happy repairs. Don't bother wasting even a minute of your time, BGF doesn't provide any service after the sale.

Ok a it's not normal. I took them out and the clutch seems to work it's just noisy at idle seeds.
Any ideas where they may have come from? Maybe a part that broke that I can replace.

In Search function, type in keywords "clutch bearings" and select to look in 2-stroke section, post with pictures shows up the following thread
These bearings are a PItA.
I doubt they are ever greased at engine factory, but there are 3 tiny holes where you might be able to force feed some hi temp grease or molly grease during build phase.

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=16017&highlight=clutch+bearings

Need clutch help please

Ok,took clutch cover off keep ajusting the flower nut,,but clutch still dont grab,,wheel spins freely,,can it be the bearing arm

Back