USA GasBike.Net Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
5:07 AM
motorized-bicycle-california-gas-bike-net.png

GasBike offers Bicycle Motor Engine Kits *That Will* Pimp Your Ride. Travel easier, faster and cheaper with a gas-powered bike. GasBike is a motorized bicycle California dealer.

Products: Engine kits & parts, racing parts.
Location: 15825 Stagg Street, Van Nuys, California, USA, 91406

Last edited:
First order was a nightmare. At that time they didn't have parts needed. Corspondence with them poor. Bad refund process. Did get everything set right.
2nd order was way above average. Quick delivery,well packaged, good quality parts at a fair price. E-mails were answered quickly. Made a phone call to them and who ever I talked to seemed well informed and helpful.
Would order again from gas-bike.

i ordered my engine kit a 48cc dualstart starfire gt-2 grubee from gas bike and received it in 4-5days right to my door by fedex for $186. everything was included and in great shape. the engine started the very first time and everytime and is still running great today. i now have the kit on a second bike. i also ordered a new style carb from gasbike and it arrived fast and great condition and works perfect. so yes i am happy with there service and will order again from them.

I ordered a cylinder body and I live In virginia.They are In california.I got It In 4 days and they were very easy to deal with and professional the whole time.I give them 5 stars.

ordered a replacement clutch. They shipped it out very quick. :D Got it in two days. But, I was charged $12.00 shipping, and the clutch was stuffed in a standard FedEx box. No protection whatsoever. just bouncing around inside that FedEx box... :mad:

GasBike Positive Feedback

I've only ever ordered small parts from GasBike.net, but when I have I have been pleased with the results. Shipping times were almost up to a week and a half for small parts though, which bothered me. But, it's worth it for their selection - it is in the upper 80% of competitors, having most all standard replacement parts. Even though shipping took longer than it should have, it was worth it to know that I can keep coming back over a long period of time, and they'll always have whatever simple part I need all the time.

Duct Tape, if you want parts fast go to Spookytooth there in Az I'm in NY and when I order on the phone 3 days later I get it. Sometimes 4 days most times 3 days there real fast.

Back