USA GasBike.Net Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
2:02 PM
motorized-bicycle-california-gas-bike-net.png

GasBike offers Bicycle Motor Engine Kits *That Will* Pimp Your Ride. Travel easier, faster and cheaper with a gas-powered bike. GasBike is a motorized bicycle California dealer.

Products: Engine kits & parts, racing parts.
Location: 15825 Stagg Street, Van Nuys, California, USA, 91406

Last edited:
I ordered a grubee Skyhawk 48cc in Sept 2012 ,it was delivered within 4 days ,good packing no damage. Still running great. Sept 2014 ordered a GT 5 66 ,arrived in 5 days, I have been running the 66 for 3 weeks and have 320 miles on it. I have no complaints, I will order from them again

I've ordered 3 things from gasbike. All good, shipping and getting it were within expectations. Motor was a 142a and EPA approved model. Motor is geared lower but that's on me not gasbike. I should have delved deeper into what EPA approved meant. Starts 1 or 2 pulls and it's a great motor, I'm a satisfied customer and would order from them again.

In August, 2014 I ordered a GT2-A motorized bicycle frame from gasbike. It arrived with surprising quickness in pristine condition and came with a very nice headset. I was extremely pleased! My motorbike is a source of immense pleasure!

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS,,,, took my money sent wrong part, won't answer phone nor emailll....screwed me out of $110..

They ship fast, but dont expect to talk to anybody if you have a problem. My frame came damaged, they basically told me to fix it myself and its not worth them sending me a new one. Good prices, the kits are nice, but just hope your lucky and get a good order, then your set.

I placed an $350.00 online order through them, they called within 5 minutes to confirm billing details. They told me all parts were in stock and would ship within 24 hours. Two days later order still had not shipped. I called them on day three, 5 calls that day, no answer. over the course of the next week I called 26 times and my call was only answered two times. Both times I was lied to about the order being shipped and they blamed it on Fedex. 9 days after order was placed,(2nd answer) they admitted my order was still sitting in the warehouse, they told me they would priority two day ship it to me. I got my order 5 days later. The shipping box was in perfect condition, I opened the box, here is what I found. chain guard bent with a crease. top of spark plug broken off the 4 stroke engine, top piece not in box. gas tank dented. a great deal of the hardware missing(nuts&bolts) the rear 44 tooth sprocket looks used with several rag joint bolts missing.I called them 1 time after finding the condition of my order, they said I should not have accepted the order from Fedex, dispite the condition of the box. I found it easier to deal with the issues myself than trying to deal with this company and their complete lack of customer service and lie after lie. I have also seen on other forums that they are being investigated for fraud. Kings Motor Bikes is the same company, same phone number, same products, same price's. Same lying sales reps. If they were the only company in the world dealing bike engines and parts, I would take up basket weaving or marble stacking before I would go through trying to do business with this sadass company again. I am over 60 years old and have been doing business online for many many years, this is buy far the worst excuse for a company I have ever had the displeasure of doing business with, X10! Gasbike.com, may you rot in hell!

I talked to Steve and he told me to call Lorenzo the sales manager to get a question answered. When I call all I get is being put on hold for over 10 minuntes every time. If I cannot call I and get a answer to a question then they are not any good to me.

I ordered some parts to my project from these guys. They sat on my order for about a week and a half then told me they could not send anything to my FPO AE military address. This address uses the united states postal system USPS however they do not support so they have been put on a black list we keep for future orders. I take it Gasbikes.net wants us to send our money elsewhere.

Back