Off Around the World!

milegajo

Local time
6:08 PM
Some of you may remember us posting a little peice about some chaps we are sponsoring to ride around the world on 2 of our motorised bikes!

Their website is finally ready (CLICK HERE) and they've posted a departure date of 25th Feb!

GOOD LUCK CHAPS!

whoa, that is one **** of a feat! are they experienced motoredbikers? Whatever, I wish them the best luck in the world! I will definetely be helping out any way I can, make sure the newspapers here about this.

Even if they dont complete it but get through france then thats fantastic, will still be the furthest anybody has rode a Motorized bike from the UK! I'm pretty excited about this.

Noticed N. and S. American maps weren't on the site.

Are they crossing that bridge when they come to it? Because when that US map got plotted, if they came within a hundred miles of me, I'd go out there to accompany them a few hours...

Im re-opening the US idea I had a while back - although the charities I will be raising money for are a little different this time - I will still, gods willing, be raising money for a cancer charity. I will also, in memory of several friends be raising money for a charity called mermaids.

If I do this I will be riding alone.. I have managed to find some route maps for the US.

if anyone is interested in sponsoring or getting involved let me know

Jemma xx

Back