Ridley motors update

hotrodlincoln

Local time
1:50 PM
I just checked Ridley motors website and they have some new pics up of their 1903 felt bike, looks like they are being made by felt with the fuel tank setup already. The standard felt bikes have a weld seam down the middle of the tank, the Ridley bikes don't have the seam. They also have a cool chain tensioner and some close ups of the motor mounts.
Check it out http://www.ridleymotorcycle.com/motorbike/

butifull bikes! another vendor offering under 50cc engines ect! this is cool!

I guess they must be selling, the have 26 dealerships in the US. I thought the same about Derringer cycles with their high prices, then I saw a news segment on them and they said that they had over a year long waiting list, go figure!

I will visit the dealer in Seattle tomorrow it is < 1 mile from my work. I actually have a hard time imagining that a korean scooter m/c dealership is selling these but we shall see! All their website pics are photoshopped don't even have drive chain/sprocket mounted. The gallery photos are real though.

Interbay Scooters in Seattle does not and will not be selling these bikes; they sell Ridley motorcycles. I have a feeling that is true for many of the dealerships they list. Because they are not "Motor Vehicles" Dealers must pay up front to stock them. They are supposedly only offering them up to dealers for the x-mas season. I find that hard to believe though!

Back