Final Closeout, Skyhawk Canada

skyhawkcanada

Local time
8:32 AM
I still have a few parts left from my skyhawkcanada.com website (2003-2005 RIP), let me know if you'd like some, I can PROMISE great deals, email me direct for the package pricing,..

I still have available:
-Front coaster brake hubs (aluminum) - $30-40 range - must be spoked to a wheel, but your BEST bet for forward braking..
-HD (Wide) Chains, AND Drive Sprockets
-Regular width drive sprockets
-push button clutch handles
-all black or silver and black throttle handles with kill switch incorporated. .
-cables included
-paper cone filter for standard carb - looks great!!!
-extended 'street' muffler, or 'chopper size' muffler (fits OCC Schwinn best, but accomodates all chopper frames.
-Rear rack gas tanks (EXTREMELY LTD quantities)
-Underbar gas tanks
-Chrome gas tanks (2L)
-clutch kits

Let me know if i can send you a package deal (ideally), or I can sell individual parts if you need.. tell your friends!!!!

I'd be interested in a all black throttle with built in kill switch. Do you have any left?

Now SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT of rear rack tanks, still have underbar and plenty of chrome teardrop style ones tho.. as well as all parts listed above, and if you need anything else in particular, never hurts to ask!!

would you happen to have one of those beefed up rear axles that a rear sprocket would bolt onto ?

yes they are, and yes i do. you just need to spoke it onto the rim itself. let me know if your interested.

thanks,
JOrdon

Attachments

• front-coaster-brake-thumb.jpg
    front-coaster-brake-thumb.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 336
Back