Pick a Weekend for the Ocean Park WA 2nd Annual Motorized Bicycle Rally

What weekend(s) would you like to see the '09 OP-Rally held on?

• July 04-05

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • July 18-19

• August 01-02

• August 15-16

• Total voters

augidog

Local time
10:33 PM
our 1st rally was a great success, let's see if can pull a two-fer...

the "rally" itself consists of a 2-day weekend, with an all-day BBQ and public meet-n-greet on saturday at pacific pines state park, followed later by an un-official sale/swap-meet to be hosted on private property...and the traditional run to ledbetter point on sunday. there are safety requirements in play here in ocean park, so all riders must wear a helmet and all bikes must have full-time F & R lights. anyone who wants to arrive early or stay late will find tons of other cool stuff to do on the peninsula.

so, let's get a weekend picked out.

"vote" for any & every weekend that would work for you...if we do this right, the data should eventually peak at the ideal weekend for us to have the highest number of riders.

please, if you wanna argue about our safety rules, take it to the topic that's already messed up.

Wow, that is so far away from now, I have no idea what I'll be doing or where I'll be living. Hmm hmm hmm hmmmmmmm... I'll have to defer my votes until later. When do you want to pick a date?

well, i think we should start now, and we should be able to narrow it down by spring...i'm guessing most folks will need some notice to put in for their vacation time.

vote when you know what works for you :cool:

im already getting excited about next year, & its still early yet! motoredbike mecca-ocean park wa! yahoo!! we have so many options to work with & are waiting to see how much more intrest we have this year as to which direction we will be takeing with rally grounds, overnite facilitys for a large group ect. its all available to us, more info to come! i wanna ride my bike i do i do!!!what we need is a lot more input from you serious motoredbikers, so lets get the ball rolling y'all & start by voteing for your favorite date, & well go from there!!!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we should also be taking historic weather into consideration? We were lucky last time that it cleared up for the rides. If we have it that late in august every time, we might not be so lucky?

we have a sayin' up here: "when we ride, the sun comes out" :D

the rod run's weekend was just as nice...and they've been doing this for decades...so....

this isn't really a "vote"...i'd like folks to click-off on any/all weekends that would work...any choice will work for us, but certain ones may not be as free & easy as others...we need time to see how this develops, too.

Back