Sick Bike Parts (SBP) is introducing an air cleaner for the stock HT carb.

G

Ghost0

Sick Bike Parts (SBP) new Air Filter for the stock HT carb.

Air%20Filter1.jpg

Comes with all mounting hardware for bolting directly to the stock carburetor and only requires 1.75" clearance. Compare to K&N filter which is in the $35-$40+ range.

SBP now offers air induction filters (EaAA) designed to replace the stock oil wetted "foam ". Based on an AMSOIL Ea Air Induction Filters it offers better efficiency, excellent airflow, high capacity and is cleanable. Supplied with mounting screws that fit stock mounting holes. Requires 1.75" clearance from intake face of carb. $25.95

Last edited by a moderator:
Each day I'm more and more impressed with sickbikeparts improvements of the HT acessories.

Is it available for order yet? I've been looking at my air filter quite a bit and thinking, "That needs improvement".

that looks cool... the only thing I am wondering is... what happens when it rains? It rains alot in Michigan...

that looks cool... the only thing I am wondering is... what happens when it rains? It rains alot in Michigan...

Mine has been totally soaked 3 or 4 times. It dries up. The element is not made of paper, it's made of spun nano-fibers, this is one of the things that distinguishes it from an under $20 unit.

I was just wondering how much water will get sucked in the engine when I am riding in pouring rain....

Man, you make a good point. My new SBP air filter is probably en route right now. Think a little shelf over it or a box for it would stop it from drinking rain?!? :cry:

Back