My Summer Project

This is my first bike and I am riding the heck out of it!
Mods include Hand polished frame, rear sprocket attached to large flange hub, hidden wiring, moon bars and more. It was just an old beat up bike when I started. I am hooked :)

Attachments

• Bicycle-1.jpg
    Bicycle-1.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 978
  • Bicycle-2.jpg
    Bicycle-2.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 798
Last edited:
Gps not yet...

Actually its an Archos 604 wifi, it does internet, music and video with an 40gb hd but I actually want to change it to a gps I found that does it's function plus music and a rearview camera that would mount under my seat!

It's a lovely bike. I reckon if you took a link out of the chain you'd get a better line for the chain and could keep the tensioner wheel on the lowest setting which means it can't slip down causing the engine to suck in the chain and stop dead. Just a thought but the chain seems to have a lot of slack to take up with that tensioner. I wonder what the tank would look like if you stripped it to bare metal - would it match the frame. Nice welds on the frame I notice. Same mudguards as myself - Transalps. I love the look of those on your bike. Where did you get that beading trim thing that goes around the tank?

The chrome on the gas tank is door trim for cars, you can buy it at Canadian Tire or probably any auto supply store. The frame is aluminum, and I think I am going to buy a chrome tank and polish the heck out of the frame to match it.

Back