New from SoCal

ktdfox

Local time
5:05 AM
Not really sure what to write here. I'm from Orange County, and I am in the process of putting together my first build. I just bought the bike to use for the project at Goodwill for $29 (The only adult bike they actually had at that), and threw a couple new tires and tubes on it since the ones it came with were dry rotted and no good.

I've found me one of those little 48cc chinese ebay poppers to throw on the bike, and I am waiting for it to arrive.

Here's a picture of what the bike looks like right now, only the tires have been replaced.

hey ktdfox. welcome aboard
that loos like it will make a nice motorized bike
there is a lot of info here and the folks are rather helpful also
good luck and happy motoring

Yeah, it is the same make and model of bike. :D Can't wait to get it on there...

Since this is Kommiefornia, I'm gonna have to stay to the side street I live on until I can get it plated and have an M2 + lights, etc... But I am thinking of taking a trip to Chula Vista with it to see a friend of mine who wants to build a HT bike too. Good 80 miles by car or so, but I'll have to find a different route since it would be suicidal to think of trying to sneak one of these onto the 5

ktdfox,
I am in the so cal OC too. I am new to this too. I put a HT 49cc Dax on my Schwinn beach cruiser. I have about 50 miles on my ride.

I just orderd a shifter kit from sickbikeparts. I am really looking forward to putting in on.

Welcome, read some of the post on new build recomendations. They will really help you out. Good luck.

Back