USA Staton-Inc Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
3:01 AM
motorized-bicycle-oklahoma-stanton-inc.jpg

Staton-Inc. has been a leader in the manufacture and sale of motorized bicycles since 1984. Stanton-Inc is an motorized bicycle dealer in Oklahoma.

Products: Engine kits, parts
Location: 3310 S. Brunson Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, 73119

Last edited:
Staton rocks, just gotta ask relevant questions and gether done. They don't like maybe's and what ifs.

I've always had great service with Staton. Gotten exactly what I've asked for every time. If its a custom part then its going to take longer because they have to make it.

I am very happy that I found Staton!!!! They are very serious!!! I just received a new 3inch HD clutch that fits!!, lots of springs, lots of #25 chain, gas cap, and I figured that if the cap dont fit, it's ok and I'll just eat it...but what do you know,......IT FITS!!!! I even ordered springs for a triple shoe clutch and I'm keeping them. Ill bet they wondered why I ordered a double shoe rotor with extra springs, but also orderedsprings for a triple shoe. Well , I just want lots of springs. I've also got another order from them on the way, ..sprockets and such. Staton are very high quality serious people. These parts are for my BridgeStone Titan Chain Drive, and they fit!!! I have two Bridgestone motors 35 and 49 cc.... they 3 inch clutch fits both motors ( 76mm)

Where does one check out a bridgestone motor in 35 and 49cc sizes? Sound like 4 strokes.

At Island Hopper American Chain Drive. They are selling them as Boat trolling motors now.

OOps...I thought the tiny little red monsters were for a triple shoe, because they come in sets of 3, but I found out they are for a 54mm double shoe racing clutch. Any way, they are just what I needed!!! and the 76mm HD clutch rotor that I ordered, fits super great and my bike runs just the way I want. Not easy to get on though!!! here is pic. The spring is 7000 rpm
monster spring 141.jpg

I really don't know what happened. Is Staton still in business?
I ordered a FD kit last week. I was told that it would go out either that day or the next. I checked with my bank and they posted the charges- I assumed that they went through.
Today I (6 days later) that the charges were not approved and apparently, I have no kit coming. I had called Staton twice (no answer) and left a message two yesterday asking for a tracking number for the shipment before I found out that the purchase did not go through on Staton's end.
I'm a little relieved, because I was stupid and paid with my debit card. I'll never do that again, but I thought that since this company has been around for awhile, it should be okay, but something wasn't right. Someone who I assumed wasn't "Dave" just because he sounded friendly and had a very young voice took the order.
My phone connection was bad, so I didn't ask the questions I wanted and needed to ask.
I was looking forward to receiving and putting this kit together, but it's really weird that they tried to post charges and were denied on their end. Does anyone know if this business is going under? What's up, don't they want my money or is this a scam now?

Whoops- sorry, I don't know why my editing got messed up. I don't see how I can edit it after posting- I'll try to be more careful.

Stuff happens, so someone answered the phone and took your order. If the bank denied the charges wasn't the issue on your end? If a merchant runs a card and it's denied usually the problem lies with the account holder not the merchant. Can you clarify this?

Back