Winnipeg, Canada

rguy56

Local time
9:54 AM
I hate burning gas, so I want to commute with electricity. I appreciate the experience I can find here at motoredbikes...

I swear my next car will be a plug-in, too.

Bob

I know that petroleum doesn't exactly freeze in WPG in January, but everything else does!

Surely you don 't intent to electro-commute in winter, which, it seems to me, is just around the corner from us now!

Welcome to the board, one noob to another.

Brenton

rguy56,

Welcome to the forum. I am from Winnipeg too and I love my Gas Bike. I commute to work and back 30km and electric would not allow that kind of distance hence I chose the gas route.

Calgary's fool,

We've all got to go sometime, and Winter in Winnipeg saps the will to live, and in a complimentary way, makes me want to ride my bike. I've got a spare set of wheels with studs that I just switch with the weather. My dream is to make the bike two wheel drive with a hub on the front, and peddle on the back. God, I hope I don't wuss out...

Techboss,

Are you the guy with the massive rear spoke mounted final drive who absolutely screams down scurfield?

Bob

rguy56,

I drove down scurfield few times, but the loud noise you hear are from the dirt bikes and a pocket bike that I see goes around sometimes.

Back