I got on TV today!!

L

Large Filipino

CRONUS TOO!!!

News guy was like "Let me have your phone number. We'd like to do a thing on how people cope with gas prices. You seem to be doing quite well!"

YES!!!!

Notice too that ay am riding the BIKE TRAILS!!!

In front of MILLIONS OF VIEWERS!!!

Colorado RULES!!!

Story starts at 3:50. I'm at 4:50.

My editing software took out too much quality so I left the entire clip on.

Quality is important you know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAZm82l2EEo

Last edited by a moderator:
it's up now in another tab for me
soon as my parts get here I'm calling the local news and telling them I get over 100 mpg, see if maybe they want to do a story on me too lol
I just want people to know that me bro and I now build these bikes locally, maybe we can get some sales.

*edit*
here I was thinking that it was a story about your bike

*edit#2*
me bro, CrazyGringo and I were wondering. Law enforcement has known for a long time that the person who commits the crime, will inject themselves into the investigation through some means. My question for you Mr. Large Foreign Person, did you have anything to do with this?
Maybe your attorney could answer for you.

;)
j/k large we love ya!

Last edited:
It was rather strange today. I passed them earlier I saw the crime tape and the cops. Then I did my picking up my check at my agency at Cherry Creek then on the way back I saw that channel 7 guy! I stopped and asked him what had happened and he told me. Then he interviewed me and took a shot of me riding Cronus down THE BIKE TRAIL!!!
I'm still a bit excited about all this.

Down the road,I gave him my number. He wants to do a story as to how people cope with high gas prices. He says he may call.
We'll see.

Tell me you didn't dump the body there....na...how would you ever get it there on a MB?

What's crazy too is that I hadn't shaved in a week. This morning I shaved.
WOAH!

awesome large!! i wish i could go to the news but people probablly wouldnt take me seirously. being 15 and all.

Shucks,
Who cares about bones and body parts. They should have done a story about your motorized bike. Dead bodies along the river are the norm in Colorado...motorized bikes.. NOW THATS A NEWS STORY.

Back