How does a Boost Bottle work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats interesting is how most reed valves still suffer from reversion, as removing the reed valve(edit...not thinking...i meant air filter!!!!!!)from any reed valve type motorcycle engine will demonstrate...

but, boost bottles are still a joke...most of the time.

Last edited:
i would gladly accept a boost bottle if it was given to me, they look to be just the right size for the tank on my compressed air gun :giggle:

IMO, boost bottle = gasoline vapor.
Gasoline vapor + 2stroke = Most likely Bad.
(could be wrong...)

Ok has nothing to do with the boost bottle I had one it was crap but if y'all want something that works an it's cheap buy a DIY turbo-500 kit ok you will need to also buy a small batt an put it on the bike because the turbo is electric fan motor with housing an harness all the stuff you only thing you will also have to do is a custom manifold to fit the turbo to I'll be uploading pics soon an a Dino run I'm in progress of building a dyno for my bike have the roller an stuff an computer with a harness just got to program a system for it now but I ran the bike with the turbo an I went from 34 mph to now 45 mph so there was a gain but I want to see the rpm torque an mpg an speed with out my big ass on it

Guess I won't be buying a so called fashion accessorie but I thought it was to collect vapors?

Boost bottles only work if you put Managanese dioxide and 35% peroxide in them first. You should see the cloud of O2 that will shoot out. Better than nitrous.

You can beat the heat by running a 35 watt generator off of your drive chain and direct drive the turbo blower with the proper balancing resistor. As the engine revs faster the blower blows harder. Ergo electric supercharger on full time. Install off /on switch, and run rich jetting. Trial and error.

Extending the length of the intake will cause atmospheric pressure loss on two stroke and ramp up turbulence. On a 4 stroke you can do this when you have valves open and pressure controlled by force created by the piston..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back