Gebe?

T

Torques

Has anyone heard from GEBE? I know they are evidently behind on orders due to the recent price of fuel increases but I haven't received any response from multiple phone or email messages. I have a customers order in limbo.

same here , orderd kit & trying to confirm shipping address, there very busy & im waiting for return call. folks are getting serious about a good comuter kit i suppose!

It's important to keep in touch with your customers, even when times are rough.

i agree, & the best i can do is to confirm that you're right about the home-team being swamped. i can also tell you that everything seems to be going well, tho...everyone's getting their stuff. it's not a matter of supply, but of manpower...as kits are assembed & packed they're going out.

dunno what else to say...i feel ya...does that help?

i agree, & the best i can do is to confirm that you're right about the home-team being swamped. i can also tell you that everything seems to be going well, tho...everyone's getting their stuff. it's not a matter of supply, but of manpower...as kits are assembed & packed they're going out.

dunno what else to say...i feel ya...does that help?

I'll forward that information to my customer, I hope he understands. I still expect email and phone response from any company. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
got a call from julia today! they had severe weather that knocked out power & internet ect. there doin there best to catch up! go golden eagle!!!

...yes, apparently weather did have an affect on supply, too. it also explains the silence. dennis will call me when he has the next load of kit-parts in his hands, and i'll post what i learn.

Last edited:
Julia was very pleasant to deal with. I can't wait to check out theEHO35 35cc kit.

Are they going to throw in a freebie for those of us who have been waiting a couple of weeks?

Back