Bonneville Salt Flats

Augi It was intended as A open discussion.Any week end after the 4th of july and before laborday week end works for me .just didnt want to step on the familys get togethers.would cause family suicede.(bad stuff) Had A great time there and love to do it again.thanks for putting the run on....Bill

honestly, bill, it's not about a need for personal accolades...it's about the group (as a group) steppin' up to the plate.

someone needs to start a thread about next year...they have to do it soon so's peeps can make plans...i was led to believe that it wasn't gonna fall on one person's shoulders again. if it IS up to me, we're gonna do it my way, is what i'm saying...it's just me callin' it like it is. maybe it's the 3rd bottle of "strawberry hill" doin' the talking, but i wish everyone would quit hating "augidog" just because he knows how to get things done...most of y'all have no idea how cool i am in real life.

please start a '09 Rally-Topic, form a commitee, set some plans, then i'll be happy to play liason with the locals :cool:

and, because i want to get on-topic & i want to know...what about those 60mph tires?

Last edited:
ok gang heres the dealio, were just getting our heads screwed back on after the great rally last year ect! ill make an official thread this weekend or sooner so we can all get started in the planning stages for next years rally. thers just a few of us here in o.p. to work on all that goes with next years rally, i for one will work harder this year to try & make it all happen in a bigger better way! give us time were working on it!! yahoo!!!

Back