Bonneville Salt Flats

tell bill & the boys that i love the white bike! good job on the local paper dealio!

Hi Wavy Thanks for the thumbs up on the bikes . After the reporters interveiw we threw them in the show and both won the show . and what A darn shame it was againest all those harleys.haha......So have you got the package yet ... Got to go , tell the dogs wuf wuf .....Bill

I dunno, that place has got to be hot in the summer. I would love to go that washington state meet in the summer...I've been to washington once, **** they have the best summer weather of all the states....I'll bet that would be a hoot...

way cool bill on the show thing,harleys are to common to be cool anymore, lol! i just saw a pic in last months walnecks cycle trader of a 2 engine whizzer,crank hooked inline like old triumph, ill try to post pic soon! standing by for whatever you guys maybe sending jason! & to slay the newbie & the rest of the known motoredbike world ill be posting thread soon for the second annual motoredbike rally, were just working on bigger & better for next year you all will love it!

ocean park rally '09

before y'all swamp poor wavygravy, we've done some pondering from the local standpoint, also...

anyone can come up here any time they want, alone/pairs/groups...with notice we can certainly make a good time of it, we kinda live for this stuff.

but, the official ocean park annual motorized bicycle rally will most likely always be held on the labor-day weekend (or last weekend in august might be better)...it's so good for the local scene & mixes in well during that weekend, thereby promising a warmer welcome from the community with every successful year. yes safety/no politics/no sales/no affiliations...hosted by the PNW-Riders for any rider of any MB. it'll always be about the bike & the ride...it went far too well for us to consider messin' with the karma that guided us thru so many of the choices :cool:

mr green: i believe you mentioned discussing tires with usfra...is there a specific tire that's been "officially" approved by tech for 60mph+?

Last edited:
Hi aug I thaught we were all going to be in on next years .thank you ..for some of us with wifes and kids labor day week end is spoken for ..have a good time ..Bill

and i was pretty much promised that by the time i got back from racing, there would be an active discussion taking place & a date agreed on. that didn't happen.

so, i did what i know works, from my past MB-experience...i took the steps noone else was taking.

and now i guess i'll take the hits too for laying it back in your guy's lap.

i see 2 guys agreeing on a single date, i do NOT see 2 guys willing to discuss it with "all" of us.

so...now the air is clear...i'll be looking for that topic about next year's rally, with plenty of discussion for "all"...including the local community that gave us such a warm welcome.:cool:

Last edited:
Back