Bonneville Salt Flats

Considering that the human-powered vehicle speed record is now 82.33 mph, I think we still have a way to go...

yup, but i'll happily settle for my numbers, which can be replicated day after day by regular joes...after all, i was riding a motorized bicycle, which is it's own animal :cool:

I'm allready looking forward to going next year with Bill Green to Break the whizzer Record.

64 mph is the record. Bill just got the modified stock frame back from the Powder coater. Should hit 80mph + with his motor set up.

i hope we can circle the wagons and have great camp fires and bench racing sessions. there is a cafe/gas station within a mile and it has showers. there were porta pots distributed all over and they were serviced daily. food and drink were available in the pits. an ice cream truck roamed the whole area. water is not supplied. wendover is seven mis. from free camping area. camping area has enough room for tuning runs except for softrides jet. be there or be square. mitch

pulse jet percenter %

i hope we can circle the wagons and have great camp fires and bench racing sessions. there is a cafe/gas station within a mile and it has showers. there were porta pots distributed all over and they were serviced daily. food and drink were available in the pits. an ice cream truck roamed the whole area. water is not supplied. wendover is seven mis. from free camping area. camping area has enough room for tuning runs except for softrides jet. be there or be square. mitch

wow now i see how uncle punk feels no tuning area for my jet bike whats up with that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I suppose if i cant get it running you will all say it was hot air huh :):):):):):):):):)j/k
Royz

Back