Thoughts of overkill

C

cory

::cool:A small amount of frame modification and some imagination could make this feasible. But is it overkill? The motor is a 125cc Honda clone. Not sure about the frame except that its pre- war. And yes I would keep the pedals.:D And no it wouldnt be street legal. If I had tons of $$$$ I would just buy the a true racing Whizzer.

Attachments

• f70a_1.jpg
    f70a_1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 403
  • b5_1_b.jpg
    b5_1_b.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 431
  • 77c9_3.jpg
    77c9_3.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 482
Last edited by a moderator:
Would it clear the pedals? Looks sick! I would go with a hand shifter like in them mini choppers. It does look small enough to fit.

Go for it!.....Looks like it might be a speed demon....Hmmm a Death Race contender (uhhh Winner!).

Andrew

frame and crank

Would have to get 6 more inches of width out of a standard crank and the frame would def have to be mod... But hey man anything is poss if you put your mind to it. The motor is 60 l/bs 17 tall 16 wide 15 long. The trany has a 5 speed and pushes a full dresed mini chopper at 65mph. I like the idea of a hand shift! Im talking to the guy who sells the motors as Im posting trying to get the purchase price below the $370.00 he is asking. I have one of these motors in a street bike up at our vacation home in Goldbar and they run super well with reg... oil changes.

Hey Bill?

How much clearance do you get out of a set of whizzer cracks? God I might have to cut the cracks in the center and weld in a legth of bar stock. I would drop the pedals, but then I would be put into (THE WHITE ZONEEEEEeeeee)

You know if you got welding skills you can always stretch your frame enough to mount that engine forward so the pedals don't go over it.

You got it!

Thats what I was thinking. The down tube could be dropped quite low and abrupt. Keeping the configuration close to a normal bicycle not to make it a freak of nature. That way it really would be in board track style. Yes its going to be another board track bike.

Then you could add foot pegs forward because let's face it. You're really not gonna need them pedals except that it's gonna look so cool!
You may need some serious tires too. Maybe something from Whizzer.

Back