"They call me the breeze..."

Once again I can't thank everyone enough for all their help with this bike. :DPainting techniques, chain alighnment, springer forks and engine mounting. I had to clean out my PM box twice with all the advice I was given.
I had planned on getting springers before the forks hit the mail box. The head set got lost in the wreck so I ordered a new set wich didn't fit. So the Disney Princess' lost their head:eek: for a good cause and a perfect fit.

The frame made for difficult installation so I welded a front spacer.
I put the CDI up high and ran extra wire then used the heat shrink wire wrap for a clean look. Showing off my Texas pride too. And last but not least please welcome the newest MBc rider Duke.

I know how closely everyone looks at details. The chain is loose the threads on the tensioner are stripped and Dax and Spooky are out for several weeks.

Attachments

• breeze right.JPG
    breeze right.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 1,049
  • breezeleft.JPG
    breezeleft.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 697
  • dukeride 2.JPG
    dukeride 2.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 609
  • headless princess.JPG
    headless princess.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 554
  • tank.JPG
    tank.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 530
Last edited by a moderator:
Clean build and beautiful paint work! Thank you for putting in a plug for the great state of Texas, too!
Gary

Large, if you like I can send it to you and you can either dispose of it properly or restore it.

No but I bet you could get a small gerbil wheel from the pet store and find a good healthy squirrel and hook up some kind of sprocket.

I could put the squirrel inside a wheel! But what would happen if I go downhill? The poor squirrel...it would be like the spin cycle.

just use a freewheel & he/she can rest on the downhills ;)

sounds like a topic for "wild in the streets"...but watch out, the ASPCA might be lurking :p :LOL:

(ps-remember, you're legally limited to a 2HP squirrel)

wow! scoot that looks awesome. did you airbrush the paint?. i am jelous lol guess my jaguar needs some work. very nice indeed

Silver Eagle

When Augi showed his new trike/winter project http://www.motoredbikes.com/showpost.php?p=79574&postcount=1
I fell in love with the Eagles on the rear fenders. One was broken and I was determined to find a replacement for him. I went to an antique mall with about 200 booths. The very first one I walked into had a small box that I rifled through and instantly found one gold and one silver eagle and I bought them both. Augi got the gold one to go with his Golden Eagle motor. Look at his http://www.motoredbikes.com/showpost.php?p=86136&postcount=48.
I finally figured a way to mount my silver one.

Attachments

• silvereagle1.jpg
    silvereagle1.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 210
  • punchpress 140.jpg
    punchpress 140.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 229
Back