Other 2 strokers?

• Thread starter sideshowsideswipe
  • Start date
2-stroke emissions, and a reality check

Hi I want you all to know that these engines are built in very small factories. They have no real money. They have no concept of US laws. They do not know how to export. they are not internet savy, one factory does not even know how to use a fax machine.
They are illegal to sell as a complete kit in China. They will NEVER do anything that will remotely pass for making an effort to get "smog legal".
This is a Niche market, and the engines will need to be superceeded.
If there were not illegal importation (smuggling), illegal assembly of parts (smuggling) and shipments from canada (smuggling) there would be only about 300 legal engines in this country left to sell new.
Just a word to the wise. If you'd like to get rid of the vibrations, come ride my Whizzer, Mike

haha...you offering an MBc discount, mike?

poor-people ride these things to earn a living, more will follow if we can figure out how to bring the motoredbike industry home.

for real, the whizzer is top-notch...but (IMO) mismarketed...now, a light-weight 48cc version, for the workin joe & jane, would surely be something to see...and a real shot in the arm for a staggering economy.

I do have to admit, for the small amount of trouble you might encounter with a Chinese kit, they still offer a very hard to beat value...I mean as little at $200
to your door (if you have a little luck on Ebay)....That's hard to beat....Just curious what does a Whizzer cost?...I looked on his site but no $$.
Thanks
Andrew

Andy, I have a 63cc Shindaiwa leaf blower that would make a great bike motor, but it doesn't have a clutch, or a shaft to put one on. The flywheel is tapped for the blower fan assy. to bolt onto. any ideas? Thanks, Geoff

Back