Ported Cylinders For Trade

I still have a few cylinders left.

I will trade you a very nicly ported cylinder for a used engine.

Running / Not running don't matter.

I only ask the cases are not broken.

No holes or cracks in them.

I will pay the shipping for the engine.

Thanks
Rich

Interesting idea. Can you tell me if the 66cc Grubee ("80") uses the same piston and cylinder as the 48cc? (I"m thinking they just have a different stroke and/or head.)

What does "porting" mean here? Does it mean you expanded the ports, only polished the ports throughout (like a bottle brush on a drill), only matched the ends of the ports, or simply machined the edges of the ports?

Bikeberry says the 48cc uses a different cylinder, piston, rings, and head than the 66cc.

Bikeberry doesn't have my confidence for tech help, but the instructions that came with the kit do show a different bore between the two in lists of dimensions.

I guess I will shop for the bigger CC parts if the cylinder is damaged beyond what honing can repair.

By porting i mean the exhaust port has been widened by a couple of mm.
And was also raised. Then polished after the cutting is done.

The intake is widened slightly and it is actually lowered.

You would need a PK 80 bottom end.
A grubee GT-5 66cc will also work.

I don't have any ported 48cc jugs.

The cylinders have pretty thin plating.
If there are any more than small scratches i would get a new cylinder.

There like $20.00

Thanks for the tip. In other words, the 48cc are poo and not interchangeable?

Do you know where to get another 48cc cylinder and rings, please? I'd like to get some more use out of this before I dump Grubees altogether.

yo i have whole motor casing...no guts in it and the crankcase is broke small hole on the threaded side

oh i completely forgot i have a brand new crankcase i got from kings a while back i didnt mean to order it cause i ended up getting a fresh HT anyways and they said i couldnt return it cause its been opened and i shoulda sent the whole order back.

I need to see what i have left.

I sent out 2 other cylinders for a trade and got ripped off.

So sorry if i am a little reluctant.

I'll get back to you soon.

Back