TLE-43 Mitsubishi engines 43cc $40

I am selling TEN 43cc 2 stroke engines. I have ten available. If you look around they sell for more than $150 +. They do not have a gas tank or pull starter but they do have the electric start. You can sell the parts alone for more than $40. Email me for more information or if you want them. Also I am located in Orange County, CA
Josh

Last edited:
WisdomRacer: Any idea where you friend got the starters for those motors? I was trying to find a source online for them, and had no luck. I haven't checked with the one you sent me, but it looks as if it might fit other small motors, like a genuine Mitsubishi.

no im not sure. I saw them once on ebay but they were like $35. Might as well just buy another engine for that price. When I tried to take one off of an engine once i had a hard time and eventually gave up. Sorry I could not be more help

I have not looked in a while but I think 5 left. im not sure how many I want to keep for my projects :)

i like these motors.their not the best quality but theres a lot of them out there.so many get thrown away cause the pull starters.i got 1 of these motors on my brothers three wheeler.all the motors i have are from the scrap yard or recycling center.the last one i found was froze up wich is rare but it did have a cvt transmission wich i snaged for 1.25.they only make two differnt types of pull starters for these.so when u figure out wich one u got there easy to get.

They have an electric starter in place of the pull starter. (but, you can also add a pull starter.) I don't know if the starter is permanently engaged, or whether it has a bendix spring (or equivalent.) If it is permanently engaged, then it should double as a generator, when you're not using it to start the motor.

By the way. This appears to be the same starter. (pic below)

Attachments

• electric_starter_logo.jpg
    electric_starter_logo.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
I think I only have one left. I am at school right now but I will check when I get home. Not sure if it will fit on an occ chopper. I know they fit on APC chopper though if that helps

Back