GEBE sprocket help please!

dchevygod

Local time
3:03 PM
Any kind GEBE owner please take some measurements of the sprockets you have for your kits, ie in/out diameter and width, please help me out guys. Really any 5m pitch sprocket that's about 1" outside diameter will work for me let me know if you have any sources for them other than monster scooter parts " they have no description "

Please guys take out the caliper and shoot me some measurements! IM in desperate need of this information now " my other two projects got stolen! " the only thing I'm lacking is the drive sprocket to make the mount complete. For the rest of the build I need, motor and other accesories ie throttle, cable, 1 gal fuel tank, line, etc...

I could use the mount as a friction drive still but I need the drive sprocket to complete my custom mount, gebe belt & sheave setup. Anyone please help

5-7 heaven has been awsome with helping me thus far. 5-7 I appreciate all your help

If it's a 5mm belt pitch, each tooth-tooth is 5 mm. Multiply the number of teeth by 5mm, then divide by pi (3.14159) to get the toothed pulley diameter in mm. Then,if desired, divide that by 25.4 for a diameter in inches.

FYI, with a 1/5 inch pitch, divide the number of teeth by 5, to obtain the pitch circumference in inches, then divide by pi to get the pitch diameter. The pitch diameter will be a little larger than the pulley tooth diameter. The 15 tooth pulley would have a pitch diameter of 0.955 inches. (With a pulley outer diameter of 0.935)

Ref this site for additional info.

Back